Creating an Old World feel for New World living.
Our craftsmen love what they do, and it shows. Using Old-World techniques and special finishes, we handcraft each piece to be a true work of art. For over 25 years we have made custom furniture pieces that are without equal – this is apparent in each detail from concept, design and construction through our durable and unique eight-step finishing process. We create furniture that’s right at home where and how you live – so it’s designed to be both breathtakingly attractive, stylish and built to stand the test of time.
Mack, the driving force behind Masterpiece Hand-Crafted Furniture, has over 25 years of experience in architectural and furniture design. Combining the talents of his family, Mack has evolved Masterpiece Furniture from a small one man show into a thriving family business. Even after 25 years, Mack is intimately involved with every step of the creative process. He oversees the initial design, construction and finishing of each piece, bringing an eye for detail – and an unmatched enthusiasm and passion to each project.
Taking inspiration from European design elements, as well as personal travels to the European countryside with family, Masterpiece has brought a unique rustic elegance to all of its design concepts and delivers “European Flair” that is truly one-of-a-kind.
How the process works…
1. Select Your Style – Find inspiration in photographs, or base your design on one of our showroom pieces. You let us know what will fit your personal style and decor.
2. It’s All About Planning – Measure your available space, bring in photos or have us come to your home for a design consultation.
3. Here’s the Fun Part – Design your piece from scratch or start with one of our pre-existing designs.
4. Select Your Wood Type – Choose from Pecan, Hickory, Walnut, Beech, Red Oak, White Oak, Pine and more.
5. Finish Strong – Choose your own custom finish from our wide selection of examples. Or, bring in your own sample for us to base your finish on.